Instructions for how to download a song to your computer in order to make a CD
1. Decide where on your computer you want to download the files to. I created a folder called “Sundays Songs” in the My Music folder of My Documents.
2. Go to wpupload site by typing in http://www.fbcsummit.wpupload.com/ into your web address bar or by clicking the link on the Music Ministry web page from the church website and put in the user name and password that has been provided.
3. Songs in blue are the only songs that can be downloaded. Right click with your mouse on the song title you want to download, then select “Save Target As …”. After doing so, a window will pop up that allows you to choose the location on your computer where you want to put the song.
4. Notice that in the File Name Box, it has given it a name starting with index and then a long number. I recommend changing the name in the File Name box from the number it automatically gives it to the actual name of the song so you can identify it later. Type the name of the song in and hit save.
5. The song will take less than a minute to download and you are ready to do another if you like.
6. Burn your CD like you always have using the songs you've downloaded.